Important Course Information
All are welcome to attend the training, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended to make training more productive:
- Understanding of SAFe for Teams
- Background in engineering, development, managing development, or quality assurance
The Following Individuals Will Benefit From This Course
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- QA Managers, Testers
Information about the exam will be released by SAFe shortly.
- Attendees must fully attend both days, in-class, in order to qualify for the exam.
- Annual renewal fee of $100
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.