Tackle Top Challenges With 1983 Claims
Review the new Sec. 1983 liability landmines, assess current trends in police practices liability, civil rights exceptions and so much more! Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear from expert faculty and get in the know on the latest challenges - order today!
- Examine new and old issues facing practitioners handling Sec. 1983 actions.
- Keep up with the latest case law and current trends in police practices liability.
- Get tips for dealing with police videos and detangle the First Amendment rights of citizens to film officers.
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: L. Scott Miller
- New Sec. 1983 Liability Landmines
- Current Trends in Police Practices Liability
- Was the Official Convicted of a Criminal Act?
- Civil Rights Exceptions
- Discretionary Immunity
- Due Process: Recent Cases of Interest
- Use of Body Cameras/Dash Cams
- Videos of Police Actions
- Excessive and Deadly Force Issues
- Search and Seizure Case Law
This program is designed for attorneys. Law enforcement officers and paralegals will also be interested.