In this course, students learn how to organize, manipulate, and report data in the best way possible. This course will provide students with a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize their effectiveness when analyzing data.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel 2013 to analyze data from a variety of sources. You will: Get started with Power Pivot.Visualize Power Pivot data.Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Topic A: Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Topic A: Create a Power Pivot Report
- Topic B: Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Topic B: Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using Power Pivot.