Keep up With Changing Attorney Duties
Rules for attorney use of social media have undergone significant changes recently. This timely legal ethics guide focuses on the most important aspects of the new rules to help you quickly adjust your practices to ensure compliance. Register today!
- Get an incisive summary of the new legal ethics rules on social media.
- Learn how to adjust your settings for extra built-in protection.
- Find out what you can no longer do on social media to promote your practice.
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Michael C. Flom
- RPCs and Model Rules on Social Media: The Anti-Bias Rule and Other Recent Changes
- Social Media Marketing and Personal Use: ABA Ethics Opinion 370
- Client and Peer Recommendations, Endorsements and Reviews: Recent Guidance
- Friends, Contacts, Followers - What’s Allowed Now?
- Contact with Witnesses and Third Parties on Social Media
- Attorney Speech: What can be Included in Profiles, Posts, Comments, etc.
- Customizing Settings to Protect Yourself
- Using Social Media to Learn About Opposing Parties
- Private Social Media Pages and Lawyers: Recent State Bar Rulings
This timely legal ethics course is designed for attorneys.