As demand for organizations to enable workforces to be more mobile, a desktop administrator’s role is really is no longer about just “desktop” management. With BYOD becoming commonplace and the need for employees to access line of business apps on personaCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy
Understand the different methods of deployment.
Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Device management options
- Manage Intune device enrollment and inventory
- Lab : Practice Lab - Device Enrollment and Management
- Configuring device profiles
- Managing user profiles
- Monitoring devices
- Lab : Practice Lab - Managing profiles
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
- Lab : Practice Lab - Managing Applications
- Final Exam
- Lab : Graded Lab
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.