The BUILD Act, New Rules & Regs, Recent Case Law and Current Best Practices
Recent developments have significant impacts for environmental enforcement, CERCLA liability, funding, due diligence and more. Do you know what these changes mean for your clients? Are you implementing the latest best practices? This program will review practical implications of the new BUILD Act, case law and other developments. Protect clients from liability under CERCLA and help them take full advantage of current law - register today!
- Get up to speed with the latest rules, requirements, guidance and enforcement priorities.
- Find out what the BUILD Act's new liability protection means for tenants and landowners.
- Take a look at the broader implications of recent Superfund decisions.
- Examine the latest best practices for environmental due diligence in real estate transactions.
1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Eastern time
Presenter: John A. Heer
- The Latest Guidance, Memoranda and Enforcement Priorities
- Rules and Requirements Updates
- The New BUILD Act's Changes to CERCLA
- New Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser Defense for Tenants
- CERCLA Liability Exemptions for Local and State Governments
- Changes to Eligibility for Funding and Other Highlights
- Recent Case Law
- Due Diligence Under CERCLA and Brownfields - Current Best Practices
This program is designed for attorneys. Real estate, finance and insurance professionals may also benefit.