Stay Up to Date on the Latest Changes and Requirements
This practical Medicaid guide will give you the latest in eligibility requirements, effective planning techniques, and appeals approaches. Stay on the cutting edge of your practice - order today!
- Learn what's happening now with Medicaid on the federal and state levels.
- Protect your clients' assets with planning techniques that best match current regulatory climate.
- Navigate application and appeals procedures with ease.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Steven D.W. Miller
- Federal Medicaid Update, Current Programs, and Types of Benefits
- Eligibility Update: Medical, Financial, Lookback Period
- Recent Case Law on Presumptive Eligibility for Medicaid LTC
- New and Obsolete Methods of Medicaid Planning
- Application and Appeals Update
- Veterans (VA) Benefits New Rule and Other Government Programs' Impact on Medicaid
- Newly Revised Medicaid Requirements for Participation for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Recent Estate Recovery Efforts
This timely Medicaid update is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants, insurance professionals, estate planners, nursing home administrators, geriatric care managers, hospital and clinic administrators, and paralegals.