This course is designed to train employees to recognize the hazards associated with scaffold being used on work sites and understand the procedures to control or minimize those hazards. The content in this course is designed to comply with the intent of the applicable regulatory requirements. Learner objectives are to identify general scaffold requirements and safety considerations. This course was developed with subject matter support provided by New Level Safety, a global professional services company focusing on health and safety. Please note, the course materials and content were current with the laws and regulations at the time of the last expert review, however, they may not reflect the most current legal developments. Nothing herein, or in the course materials, shall be construed as professional advice as to any particular situation with respect to compliance with legal statutes or requirements.
- Identify the hazards commonly associated with scaffolding
- Identify general scaffolding requirements and safety considerations
- Identify specific precautions to take when working with scaffolding near power lines
- Identify safe work practices that prevent falls from scaffolding
- Identify safe work practices that prevent objects from falling from scaffolding
Employees who use scaffolding during work tasks