In this course students will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations. Specifically, this course covers data retention policies and tags, in-place records manageCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system.
Perform assessments in Compliance Manager.
Manage email retention through Exchange.
Conduct an audit log investigation.
Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation.
Manage GDPR data subject requests.
Archiving and Retention
- Archiving in Microsoft 365
- Retention in Microsoft 365
- Retention Policies in the Security and Compliance Center
- Archiving and Retention in Exchange
- In-place Records Management in SharePoint
- Lab : Archiving and Retention
Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Planning Security and Compliance Needs
- Building Ethical Walls in Exchange Online
- Manage Retention in Email
- Troubleshooting Data Governance
- Analytics and Telemetry
Managing Search and Investigations
- Searching for Content in the Security and Compliance Center
- Audit Log Investigations
- Advanced eDiscovery
- Lab : eDiscovery
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.