Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course should enhance your understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. You will perform hands-on troubleshooting related to the configuration and operation of the Palo Alto Networks firewall. Completion of this class will help you develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
The Palo Alto Networks: Firewall 10.0: Troubleshooting course is 3 days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
· Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
· Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
· Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
· Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
· Module 1: Tools and Resources
· Module 2: CLI Primer
· Module 3: Flow Logic
· Module 4: Packet Captures
· Module 5: Packet-Diagnostics Logs
· Module 6: Host-Inbound Traffic
· Module 7: Transit Traffic
· Module 8: System Services
· Module 9: Certificate Management and SSL Decryption
· Module 10: User-ID
· Module 11: GlobalProtect
· Module 12: Support Escalation and RMAs
· Module 13: Next Steps
Office Policy: In fairness to all participants, anyone arriving more than 30 minutes late will be rescheduled for another class date.
Cancellation Policy: No Shows: If you are registered for a class and do not attend and fail to contact our office to cancel or reschedule, a fee equivalent to your daily rate will be applied.
Rescheduling: Productivity Point reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any training course.Should we reschedule a course, a full credit will be applied to the rescheduled course. Productivity Point cannot assume responsibility for any other costs to the student (i.e.non-refundable airline tickets). Class credits are redeemable for up to 1 years.
Cancellations: There is no charge for cancellations that are made Ten (10) or more business days prior to the scheduled training date. Cancellations that are made nine (9) business days or less of the scheduled training date are considered “late cancellations” and the full price of the class will be charged.All training cancelled within 10 or more business days' notice will have a credit on account in the full amount of purchase. This credit can be applied to any Productivity Point products or services for up to 1 year from the date of original transaction. There are no refunds.