In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.ThisCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options; and organize your mail.
Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
Customize read and response options.
Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
Create and work with Contacts.
Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
Getting Started with Outlook 2019
- Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Topic B: Work with Messages
- Topic C: Access Outlook Help
- Topic A: Add Message Recipients
- Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
- Topic C: Format Message Content
Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Topic A: Attach Files and Items
- Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
- Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
Customizing Message Options
- Topic A: Customize Reading Options
- Topic B: Track Messages
- Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
- Topic A: Mark Messages
- Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
Managing Your Contacts
- Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
- Topic B: View and Print Contacts
Working with the Calendar
- Topic A: View the Calendar
- Topic B: Create Appointments
- Topic C: Schedule Meetings
- Topic D: Print the Calendar
Working with Tasks and Notes
- Topic A: Create Tasks
- Topic B: Create Notes
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft� Windows� and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, and other communication tasks.