Microsoft® Word enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automateCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will learn to use the advanced capabilities of Word 2019.
Use images in a document.
Create custom graphic elements.
Collaborate on documents.
Add reference marks and notes.
Secure a document.
Create and manipulate forms.
Create macros to automate tasks.
- Topic A: Integrate Pictures and Text
- Topic B: Adjust Image Appearance
- Topic C: Insert Other Media Elements
Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Topic A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic B: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Topic C: Draw Shapes
- Topic D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Collaborating on Documents
- Topic A: Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Topic B: Mark Up a Document
- Topic C: Review Markups
- Topic D: Merge Changes from Other Documents
Adding Document References and Links
- Topic A: Add Captions
- Topic B: Add Cross-References
- Topic C: Add Bookmarks
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
Securing a Document
- Topic A: Suppress Information
- Topic B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic C: Restrict Document Access
- Topic D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Using Forms to Manage Content
- Topic A: Create Forms
- Topic B: Modify Forms
Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Topic A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Topic B: Create a Macro
This course is intended for students who want to use more advanced functionalities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.