Important Course Information
- Learning Tree’s Pre-Course Study Guide is sent to students for pre-course reading.
- The Study Guide enables you to download key COBIT 2019 information that will be required for the course.
- 20 hours of pre-course reading is recommended.
- Course tuition fee includes the Foundation Exam.
- Exam-takers will be given two hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam.
- A score of 65% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- The ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide provides valuable information regarding exam day rules and information as well as exam dates and deadlines. You can find your copy at https://www.isaca.org/COBIT/Documents/COBIT-2019-Foundation-Exam-Guide.pdf.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.