To configure and manage SharePoint 2007's business intelligence tools and services for access to business data
- Configuring Access to Business Data in SharePoint 2007 - recognize how to configure access to business data.
- Configuring Excel Services in SharePoint 2007 - recognize how Excel services are configured and used in SharePoint 2007.
- Configuring Report Center in SharePoint 2007 - recognize business intelligence concepts and how to configure Report Center web sites.
- Configuring Filter Web Parts in SharePoint 2007 - recognize Filter Web Part types and functions, and configure them on the Web Part page.
- The Business Data Catalog Service in SharePoint 2007 - recognize the features, functionality, and security options of the Business Data Catalog service.
- Configuring SharePoint 2007's Business Data Catalog - recognize how to configure the Business Data Catalog service for accessing business data.
- Setting up the SharePoint 2007 Business Data Catalog - set up SharePoint 2007's Business Data Catalog.
Technical professionals preparing for the 70-630 exam; administrators of Office SharePoint Server 2007; senior-level network managers and designers considering Office SharePoint Server 2007 as a collaboration solution to enhance existing business processes