To test your knowledge on the skills and competencies being measured by the vendor certification exam. TestPrep can be taken in either Study or Certification mode. Study mode is designed to maximize learning by not only testing your knowledge of the material, but also by providing additional information on the topics presented. Certification mode is designed to test your knowledge of the material within a structured testing environment, providing valuable feedback at the end of the test.
- Implementing Asynchronous Programming Techniques to Improve the User Experience
- Developing Windows Forms Controls
- Configuring and Deploying Applications
- Implementing Printing and Reporting Functionality in a Windows Forms Application
- Creating a UI for a Windows Forms Application by Using Standard Controls
- Integrating Data in a Windows Forms Application
- Enhancing Usability
Individuals seeking practice in a structured testing environment, covering the skills and competencies being measured by the vendor certification exam.