Skillsoft Mentors are available to help students with their studies for exam 640-802 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)*. You can reach them by entering a Mentored Chat Room or by using the Email My Mentor service. * This asset has been updated in accordance with v1.1 of the vendor certification exam.
- Objective 1 - Describe how a network works
- Objective 2 - Configure, verify and troubleshoot VLANs and interswitch communications
- Objective 3 - Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements
- Objective 4 - Configure, verify and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing
- Objective 5 - Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Objective 6 - Identify security threats to a network and describe methods to mitigate threats
- Objective 7 - Implement, verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in medium-size Enterprise branch
- Objective 8 - Implement and verify WAN links
Individuals who are studying the associated Skillsoft content in preparation for, or to become familiar with, the skills and competencies being measured by the actual certification exam.