To customize mail settings, communicate using instant messaging, and save contact details
- Configuring Preferences and Stationery in Lotus Notes 7 - select mail preferences and create stationery in given scenarios.
- Creating Rules and Out-of-Office Mail in Lotus Notes 7 - use rules to filter mail and create an automatic out-of-office reply for incoming mail.
- Customizing Lotus Notes 7 Mail - manage incoming mail, configure mail preferences, and compose and send a memo in a given scenario.
- Getting Started with Instant Messaging in Lotus Notes 7 - recognize how to log on and participate in Instant Messaging and how to manage your online status.
- Communicating with Instant Messaging in Lotus Notes 7 - use Instant Messaging to communicate with online users in given scenarios.
- Adding Contacts to the Notes 7 Personal Address Book - add contacts and groups to the PAB.
- Managing Contacts and Groups in Lotus Notes 7 - manage contacts and groups in Lotus Notes 7.
- Saving Instant Messaging Contacts in Lotus Notes 7 - add contacts and groups to the Instant Messaging Contact List in given scenarios.
- Saving Contact Lists in Lotus Notes 7 - save mail and Instant Messaging contacts in given scenarios.
Individuals using, or planning to use, Lotus Notes Version 7 for messaging, communication, information services, and collaboration