To introduce the learner to Lotus Notes 6 and its features
- Introducing Lotus Notes 6 - identify the main features of the Notes client and their functions, and navigate the Notes 6 interface.
- Databases in Lotus Notes 6 - open a Notes 6 database, list common database elements, and use the bookmarking feature.
- Navigating databases in Lotus Notes 6 - find, open, bookmark, and navigate a database.
- Creating Mail in Lotus Notes 6 - create an e-mail message in Lotus Notes 6, select addressees, and add attachments.
- Sending mail and mail delivery options in Lotus Notes 6 - send an e-mail message and select delivery options.
- Receiving mail in Lotus Notes 6 - manage incoming mail in Notes 6.
- Creating a Lotus Notes 6 memo - create and manage Lotus Notes Mail.
- Editing and formatting a Lotus Notes 6 document - identify how to add appropriate formatting, hotspots, and tables to a memo.
- Formatting a Lotus Notes 6 document - include tables, links, and formatting in a memo.
Anyone wishing to use Lotus Notes 6; end users wishing to work with the Notes client, Notes Mail, and iNotes