To demonstrate how to use data binding and file management with Web Forms
- Data binding in ASP.NET - use data binding with properties, collections, method or function results, and XML files, and use the DataBind.Eval method when appropriate.
- Data binding server controls - select the steps to add and configure a Repeater and DataList control.
- Using the DataGrid server control - select the steps to add, format, and configure a DataGrid server control.
- Using data binding with Web Forms - create and configure a DataGrid server control.
- Accessing file and directory information - access directory and file information from Web Forms.
- Reading and writing files in ASP.NET - select the members of the StreamReader and StreamWriter classes to manipulate file contents.
- Handling file and directory information - handle file and directory information using .NET framework classes.
Web developers with basic experience using previous versions of Active Server Pages or similar technology, who wish to start working with Microsoft ASP.NET