This course teaches advanced concepts and skills for working with Adobe Illustrator CS2 to create complex illustrations. The topics in this course cover tools of Illustrator that enable the learner to create advanced illustrations using fills, strokes, layers, and colors.
- Identify features of the Layers palette.
- Identify key aspects of swatch libraries and spot colors.
- Sequence the steps to create gradients using the Gradient palette.
- Sequence the steps to apply transparency to objects using the Transparency palette.
- Identify features of the Live Paint Bucket and Live Paint Selection tools.
- Identify features of the Appearance palette.
- Identify key aspects of applying gradients to mesh objects.
- Sequence the steps to create pattern swatches.
- Identify features of the Brushes palette.
- Sequence the steps to create symbols using the Symbols palette.
The course is intended for the basic end user who wishes to use Adobe Illustrator CS2 to construct vector illustrations and type effects in order to create custom graphics for a variety of creative solutions using Illustrators? multiplicity of tools..