To determine how to secure SQL connections, select the most appropriate strategy to protect against SQL injection attacks, and handle user input using various validation and error handling techniques
- Making a Secure Connection - identify best practices for securing SQL connections.
- SQL Authentication - connect to SQL Server using different modes of authentication.
- Securing SQL Connections - determine how to secure SQL connections, given a scenario.
- SQL Injection Attacks - recognize behaviors that put databases at risk of SQL injection attacks.
- Protecting Against SQL Injection Attacks - identify ways to reduce the risk of SQL injection attacks.
- Securing SQL Code Against Injection Attacks - determine the most appropriate strategy for protecting against SQL injection attacks in a given scenario.
- SQL Input Validation - apply appropriate techniques for validating SQL user input in C# .NET applications in given situations.
- SQL Error and Exception Handling - handle SQL errors and exceptions.
- Implementing SQL Data Validation - implement SQL data validation and error handling techniques.
All organizations, businesses, or individual .NET application developers desiring to learn how to develop and implement secure applications