To identify the decision criteria involved in designing DNS and WINS solutions for a Windows Server 2003 network services infrastructure
- Planning a namespace strategy - determine a suitable namespace strategy for an organization based on specific technical and business requirements.
- Windows Server 2003 DNS zones - select appropriate DNS zone types and server placement for an enterprise network.
- Integrating a Windows Server 2003 DNS server - determine a suitable DNS solution that supports integration with other DNS systems.
- DNS replication in Windows Server 2003 - identify a suitable DNS replication strategy for a given scenario.
- Designing a Windows Server 2003 DNS solution - design an appropriate Windows Server 2003 DNS solution for an organization, based on specific technical and business requirements.
- Choosing WINS for a Windows Server 2003 network - determine an appropriate WINS solution for LANs and WANs.
- WINS solution client considerations - determine an appropriate WINS solution for a network based on specific client requirements.
- WINS replication in Windows Server 2003 - design secure WINS data replication for a network.
- Designing WINS for Windows Server 2003 networks - select an appropriate WINS solution for a network.
Prospective systems engineers, technical support engineers, and technical consultants seeking competency in Windows Server 2003; systems and network analysts seeking competency in Windows Server 2003