This course introduces the learner to the techniques used to transform and enhance an image. It also covers the options for saving files, exporting layers, and working with multiple image layouts. In addition, this course enables learners to optimize images for the Web.
- Identify methods for inserting and editing type in an image.
- Identify methods of transforming images.
- Identify options to edit images in the perspective plane using Vanishing Point.
- Identify options to apply filters to an image.
- Identify options for drawing and painting an image.
- Create a montage.
- Identify options for correcting distortions in images using the Lens Correction filter.
- Identify methods to remove defects from an image.
- Identify features of channels.
- Identify options to create a spot channel.
- Identify file formats supported by Adobe Photoshop CS2 to save images.
- Identify features of actions.
- Export layers as files.
- Identify the steps to create multiple image layouts.
- Identify the steps to create an animation.
- Identify options for optimizing images.
- Identify output settings for Web images.
- Identify options to automate actions by using batch processes and droplets.
The Adobe Photoshop CS2 series is ideal for a prosumer, who is an advanced home digital photography user or business marketing/creative professional..