To identify the steps for creating, managing, and using database triggers, and for using the new PL/SQL compiler, its initialization parameters, and its compile time warnings.
- Creating Triggers - identify the steps for creating and using database triggers.
- Managing Triggers - recognize the steps for enabling, disabling, testing, managing, and removing database triggers.
- Using Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers - identify the steps for creating and using compound, DDL, and event database triggers.
- Working with Triggers - create statement and row triggers, including a trigger for a business rule and a package with triggers that resolve a mutating table issue.
- Using the PL/SQL Compiler - recognize the benefits and capabilities of the PL/SQL compiler and its parameters.
- Using PL/SQL Compiler Parameters and Warnings - recognize the steps for using the PL/SQL compiler initialization parameters, compiling a procedure, and managing compiler warnings.
System analysts, PL/SQL developers, forms and application developers, database administrators, technical consultants, and