Whether from a malicious user, a computer virus or any unfortunate event, there will most likely come a time when your Microsoft Exchange Server will become damaged or experience a loss of data. Through careful planning, the severity of these types of events can be greatly minimized. This course discusses how to plan and implement a disaster recovery strategy for an organization and recover Exchange data that may be compromised or lost.
- Recognize how to recover from common disasters in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- Recognize how to prepare for a recoverable Exchange Server 2007 environment
- Restore an Exchange Server 2007 mailbox database
- Use the recovery storage group when restoring Exchange Server 2007 mailbox databases
- Restore an Exchange Server 2007 database
- Restore an Exchange Server 2007 database using the recovery storage group
- Assess a disaster and determine how to recover from it
Systems administrators, systems engineers, systems analysts, IT consultants, and support professionals with responsibility for planning, implementing, and maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2007; learners preparing for the MCTS and MCITP certification exams.