To create and manage databases and to use the calendar, personal journal, and to do list for information management and scheduling
- Using Lotus Notes 7 Databases - recognize the features of a Notes database and create a database in a given scenario.
- Using a Lotus Notes 7 TeamRoom Database - create a TeamRoom database in a given scenario.
- Formatting and Editing a Lotus Notes 7 Document - recognize how to format and edit documents in given scenarios.
- Creating Databases in Lotus Notes 7 - create a database and format a database document in a given scenario.
- Viewing and Managing the Calendar in Lotus Notes 7 - recognize how to use the Calendar effectively and how to set reminders in given scenarios.
- Scheduling Meetings with a Lotus Notes Group Calendar - recognize how to use the Calendar tools to coordinate and plan group meetings.
- Managing Meetings and Invitations in Lotus Notes 7 - use the Calendar to schedule and respond to meeting invitations in given scenarios.
- Using the Lotus Notes 7 To Do List and Personal Journal - create personal and group To Do and Personal Journal entries.
- Using the Calendar to Schedule Meetings in Notes 7 - use the Calendar to coordinate and plan group meetings in a given scenario.
Individuals using, or planning to use, Lotus Notes Version 7 for messaging, communication, information services, and collaboration