To identify how role-based security is implemented by the .NET Framework using Identity and Principal objects, recognize how the PrincipalPermission class is used in role-based security, and implement various role-based security checking methods.
- Introducing role-based security - recognize how role-based security is used to implement user authorization in the .NET Framework.
- WindowsPrincipal and WindowsIdentity - create WindowsPrincipal and WindowsIdentity objects in a given scenario.
- IPrincipal and Membership - identify how to use IPrincipal and Membership to authenticate users in .NET applications.
- Working with role-based security - implement role-based security using Identity and Principal objects.
- The Principal classes - recognize how the Principal classes are used to implement role-based security.
- Role-based security checking - implement various role-based security checking methods.
- Implementing role-based security - use the Principal object to implement role-based security.
All organizations, businesses, or individual .NET application developers desiring to learn how to develop and implement secure applications