To introduce the learner to the IBM Lotus Sametime and QuickPlace collaboration tools
- Using Sametime Connect instant messaging - use Sametime Connect instant messaging.
- Working with Sametime Connect instant meetings - participate in and manage Sametime Connect instant meetings.
- Managing meetings using the Sametime Meeting Center - use the Sametime Meeting Center to schedule and attend meetings.
- Creating meetings and sending instant messages - use Sametime Connect and the Meeting Center for instant messaging, instant meetings, and scheduled meetings.
- Creating a place and adding users - identify the steps required for creating a standard team place for collaboration.
- Managing a place using Lotus QuickPlace 3.0 - identify the steps required for creating a standard team place for collaboration.
- Working in Lotus QuickPlace 3.0 - create a place and add a member and a page to the place.
Anyone wishing to gain a basic understanding of IBM Lotus Sametime 3.0 and QuickPlace 3.0; end users wishing to work with IBM Lotus collaboration tools