To introduce the student to the Calendar, To Do List, and TeamRoom collaboration
- Using the Calendar feature in Lotus Notes 6 - enter reminders and appointments in the Calendar feature in Notes, and set up e-mail and audio notifications.
- Scheduling Lotus Notes 6 meetings with a group calendar - use the Calendar tools to coordinate and plan group meetings.
- Managing meetings and invitations in Notes 6 - manage meetings that you have scheduled and meeting invitations that you have received, and allow other people to access your schedule information.
- Lotus Notes 6 To Do list and personal journal entries - create and track tasks in the To Do list and create entries in the Personal Journal.
- Creating calendar entries and scheduling meetings - create entries and tasks using the Calendar and To Do list.
- Using TeamRoom in Lotus Notes 6 - configure TeamRoom databases and create new database documents.
- Working with TeamRoom documents - create and respond to documents in a TeamRoom database.
Anyone wishing to use Lotus Notes 6; end users wishing to work with the Notes client, Notes Mail, and iNotes