To use XSLT and XSL-FO syntax to transform XML documents
- Building XSLT documents - use template rules to set up an XSL transformation.
- XPath and XSL expressions - identify the XPath syntax that enables you to navigate and select data in XML tree hierarchies.
- Using XSL formatting objects - use XSL-FO to format XML data.
- Using XSLT and XSL-FO to transform XML documents - use XSLT and XSL-FO syntax in documents used to transform XML documents.
- XSLT flow control - identify the syntax required to implement programmatic flow control in XSLT documents.
- Generating dynamic XML - use XSLT to transform data from an XML document and output it as XML.
- Sorting and grouping with XSLT - identify the XSL elements that support the sorting and grouping of XML documents.
- Using multiple style sheets - identify the XSL elements that support the inclusion and merging of multiple and master style sheets.
- Creating advanced XSL transformations - use XSLT syntax to perform advanced transformations of XML documents.
Existing application and web developers wishing to attain competency in the use of advanced XML techniques; systems analysts and systems designers needing a thorough knowledge of XML for the development of web-enabled applications.