To demonstrate how to add services and components in C#
- Introduction to .NET Web Services - identify how .NET Web Services are used and the technologies used to develop them.
- Creating a Web Service client with C# - use Visual Studio .NET to create a simple Windows Forms web service client.
- Using a Web Service in a C# Windows application - instantiate and invoke a web service from a C# Windows application.
- Referencing and adding external components in C# - reference external components and add an ActiveX control to a C# application.
- Calling Windows APIs from a C# Windows application - call Windows APIs from a C# Windows application.
- Using Windows APIs from C# - define a Windows API function in a C# application.
Application developers with some experience in C# who wish to become familiar with developing user services in the .NET Framework, especially those who wish to attain the Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET credentials