To determine best practices for securing the .NET Framework, identify how to secure communications for distributed applications, recognize key defensive coding techniques, and specify how best to minimize the security threats associated with untrusted users
- Introduction to System Application Security - identify the security considerations associated with ASP.NET applications.
- Single and Multitier System Application Security - identify the security mechanisms provided by the ASP.NET architecture.
- Designing a Secure Environment - identify best practices for designing secure distributed applications and environments.
- Securing the .NET Framework - determine the most appropriate approach for securing the .NET Framework.
- Account Types and Authorization - identity the authentication types supported by ASP.NET and distinguish between the available authorization strategies.
- Secure Database Communication - recognize how to provide a secure communication solution for distributed applications.
- Implementing a Secure Communications Solution - determine how to implement a secure communications solution for a given scenario.
- Defensive Coding - identify key defensive coding techniques for minimizing security risks.
- Handling Untrusted Users - identify how to minimize the security threats associated with untrusted users.
- Applying Defense in Depth - determine appropriate strategies for implementing defensive coding and handling untrusted users.
All organizations, businesses, or individual .NET application developers desiring to learn how to develop and implement secure applications