To implement database mirroring, log shipping, database snapshots, and data replication in SQL Server 2005
- Introduction to Database Mirroring - recognize the features and functionality of database mirroring.
- Configuring Database Mirroring - configure database mirroring in a given scenario.
- Setting up Database Mirroring - configure database mirroring in SQL Server 2005.
- Configuring Log Shipping - configure and monitor log shipping in a given scenario.
- Configuring Log Shipping Options - configure log shipping options in SQL Server 2005.
- Configuring Database Snapshots - configure database snapshots in a given scenario.
- Configuring Replication - configure data replication in a given scenario.
- Managing Replication - manage replication in SQL Server 2005, given a scenario.
- Setting up Replication - set up data replication in SQL Server 2005.
Professionals typically pursuing a career as a Database Administrator, Database Developer or Business Intelligence Developer; individuals who do not work with SQL Server as a part of their primary job but wish to show their breadth of technology experience, including developers and systems administrators among others