To identify the features and design criteria of an administration service and site topology for Windows Server 2003
- Implementing the OU structure - determine a suitable OU structure design that delegates authority based on business and administrative requirements.
- Designing the OU structure - determine a suitable Windows Server 2003 organizational unit (OU) structure that reflects an organization's IT administrative model.
- Implementing a group policy strategy - determine a group policy strategy for a specific set of business and technical requirements.
- Designing an authentication and security strategy - determine a suitable authentication and security group strategy for users and computers within a specific Active Directory design.
- Designing a security group and accounts strategy - design a security group and account strategy for an organization based on specific business goals and technical requirements.
- Designing a site topology - determine a suitable Active Directory site topology design that optimizes replication.
- Designing migration for Active Directory - determine a suitable migration path design for Active Directory.
- Designing a site topology and migration path - design an appropriate site topology and migration path for an enterprise based on specific technical and business requirements.
Prospective systems engineers, technical support engineers, and technical consultants seeking competency in Windows Server 2003; systems and network analysts seeking competency in Windows Server 2003