To demonstrate how to modify rows, control database transactions, and manage large data sets and multitable statements
- Using DML statements to insert data in Oracle 10g - insert rows into a table.
- Modifying and removing rows in Oracle 10g tables - update and delete rows in a table.
- Using DML statements in Oracle 10g - insert, update, and delete data.
- Database transactions in Oracle 10g databases - control data changes and identify how read consistency is implemented.
- Controlling database transactions in Oracle 10g - control data changes using the COMMIT, SAVEPOINT, and ROLLBACK statements.
- Manipulating large datasets in Oracle 10g databases - manipulate data in Oracle 10g by using subqueries.
- Multitable INSERT statements in Oracle 10g - use various types of multitable inserts.
- Multitable MERGE statements and data tracking - use the MERGE statement and the Flashback Version Query feature.
- Using multitable statements in an Oracle 10g database - perform multitable INSERT and MERGE operations, and track row versions.
Database administrators, application developers, and database operators