Executive Level Leadership: Becoming an Executive Leader offers the student an overview of executive leadership roles and how power and politics affect an organization. This program also explains the importance of developing an organizational vision and the need for executives to understand the types of business focus that impact their industry. In addition, it emphasizes the importance of developing a personal leadership plan and how such a plan benefits an organization, its leaders, and individuals.
- Identify the elements of the ROLE acronym
- Identify the primary forces that influence and have an impact on executive level leaders
- Demonstrate how executive level authority can affect an individual employee
- Identify types of business focus
- Sequence the steps to take when translating a vision into action
- Use specific methods to help you identify your goals as an executive level leader
- Identify the benefits of a personal leadership plan
- Identify the six steps in developing a personal leadership plan
- Demonstrate how a personal leadership plan can affect an organization and an individual employee
The target audience for this series is senior managers, directors, and executives who wish to improve their leadership skills. There are no prerequisites required for this course.