Sexual Harassment: Preventing Sexual Harassment Claims offers the student an overview of how sexual harassment affects companies and how they can be legally responsible for incidents of sexual harassment. The program details how to create a sexual harassment policy, what criteria should be included in an effective policy, and how to implement the policy. In addition, the program teaches the learner strategies for preventing sexual harassment, including establishing managerial responsibility and gathering employee feedback.
- Identify what the EEOC requires employers to do to prevent sexual harassment
- Identify the damages for which organizations can be held legally liable
- Identify the qualities that the tone of a sexual harassment policy should convey
- Identify the elements of an effective sexual harassment policy
- Identify who should communicate a sexual harassment policy
- Identify how an organization can ensure that managers take responsibility for preventing sexual harassment
- Identify the criteria that an employee questionnaire should meet
The target audience for this program is HR professionals and other managers who need to learn how to prevent and resolve sexual harassment claims. It is recommended that individuals take the first course in the series or have equivalent knowledge.