To demonstrate how to configure mod_plsql, CGI-script execution, and database providers in OracleAS
- CGI and PL/SQL modules in Oracle HTTP Server - define the role of the key Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) modules used to deploy PL/SQL and CGI applications.
- Mod_plsql and database connectivity - configure how mod_plsql connects to a database server to fulfill HTTP requests.
- PL/SQL invocation and caching in OracleAS - recognize the syntax for invoking a PL/SQL application and configure caching for mod_plsql.
- Configuring mod_plsql in OracleAS - configure different elements of mod_plsql in a given scenario.
- CGI in OracleAS - distinguish between the entries used in an httpd.conf file to enable the execution of different types of CGI scripts.
- Database-provider registration with OracleAS Portal - register the database provider with OracleAS Portal.
- Configuring Oracle for Fast CGI and database providers - perform some of the steps to configure Oracle for Fast CGI and the database provider in a given scenario.
DBAs, developers, and other IT professionals planning to take Oracle Application Server 10g certification examinations; anyone interested in the technical aspects of Oracle Application Server 10g