"Telephone Skills: Professionalism Through Basic Skills" In Telephone Skills: Professionalism Through Basic Skills you will learn to effectively perform basic telephone skills. You will also learn how to convey a positive, professional image and use technology to increase your efficiency. In addition, you will learn how to organize and supply your workspace to maximize focus.
- Identify basic telephone skills
- Select techniques you can use to stay positive during negative telephone calls
- Select the elements that comprise a professional telephone voice
- Identify key telephone skills
- Match the characteristics used to demonstrate a professional attitude with their definitions
- Match the telephone technologies with their descriptions
- Identify ways to maximize your ability to focus
- Identify accessories that can help improve a distracting workspace
- Identify useful reference materials
All front-line managers, supervisors, salespeople, and front-line administrative staff. Anyone who uses the phone professionally. There are no prerequisites required for this course.