This course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps—Word, PowerPoint®, and Excel®—as an alternative to installing the Microsoft® Office desktop applications. This course also introduces several productivity apps incCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive® for Business, and Delve.
Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
Collaborate using Teams.
Getting Started with Office 365
- Topic A: Sign In to Office 365
- Topic B: Navigate the Office 365 Environment
Collaborating with Shared Files
- Topic A: Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Topic B: Edit Documents in Office Online
- Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Work with OneDrive for Business
- Topic E: Find Shared Resources
Using Productivity Apps
- Topic A: Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Topic B: Broadcast Messages with Yammer
Using Outlook on the Web
- Topic A: Send and Receive Email
- Topic B: Manage Contacts
- Topic C: Schedule Appointments
- Topic D: Personalize Outlook on the Web
Collaborating with Teams
- Topic A: Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Topic B: Converse and Share in Teams
- Topic C: Call and Meet in Teams
- Topic D: Collaborate with Microsoft 365 Apps and Teams
- Topic A: Configure Teams
- Topic B: Configure Channels
- Topic C: Configure Tabs
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.