In this course, you will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate mail management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, maCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails; managing calendar settings and options; managing contact information; scheduling tasks; and managing Outlook archives and data file settings.
Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
Organize, search, and manage messages.
Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
Work with advanced calendar settings.
Import and forward contacts.
Manage activities by assigning tasks to others.
Delegate access to and share Outlook items with others.
Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.
Modifying Message Properties and Customizing Outlook
- Topic A: Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Topic B: Modify Message Properties
- Topic C: Add Email Accounts to Outlook
- Topic D: Customize Outlook Options
Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Topic A: Group and Sort Messages
- Topic B: Filter and Manage Messages
- Topic C: Search Outlook Items
Managing Your Mailbox
- Topic A: Manage Junk Email Options
- Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox Size
Automating Message Management
- Topic A: Use Automatic Replies
- Topic B: Use Rules to Organize Messages
- Topic C: Create and Use Quick Steps
Working with Calendar Settings
- Topic A: Set Advanced Calendar Options
- Topic B: Create and Manage Additional Calendars
- Topic C: Manage Meeting Responses
- Topic A: Import and Export Contacts
- Topic B: Use Electronic Business Cards
- Topic C: Forward Contacts
Managing Activities by Using Tasks
- Topic A: Assign and Manage Tasks
Sharing Outlook Items
- Topic A: Delegate Access to Outlook Folder
- Topic B: Share Your Calendar
- Topic C: Share Your Contacts
Managing Outlook Data Files
- Topic A: Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Topic B: Work with Outlook Data Files
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Office Outlook® and want to know how to use its advanced features to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks.