In this course, students will have interactive discussions and hands-on exercises. Also, students will be guided through the configuration, management, and supervision of iOS device.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have knowledge and skills that are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios.
- This lesson explores the challenges and inconsistencies when manually configuring multiple devices.
- Use Apple Configurator to view and edit a configuration profile.
- Learn how profiles ensure consistency across multiple devices.
- This lesson introduces the iOS MDM protocol and explores how an MDM solution is used to configure and manage devices over-the-air with consistency and accountability.
Apps and content
- This lesson introduces and defines VPP.
- Students assign apps and content to their user and
- configure and test managed �open in� functionality.
- Students configure settings to enable over-the-air enrollment and supervision, and learn how users can personalize company-owned devices.
Company owned (shared)
- Students configure and test shared device scenarios. Apps and content are distributed to the devices but users can�t personalize their device.
- Students are given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they design a deployment that meets their scenario�s needs and then present their solution to the class.
This course is intended for individuals who want to gain knowledge about the skills, tools, and knowledge needed to deploy