This course will empower you to use Microsoft® SharePoint® online to facilitate collaboration and allow you to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. Enable and configureCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will create a SharePoint team site and a communication site, perform basic content management tasks on SharePoint sites, and configure workflows with Forms and Flow.
Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
Create and configure document libraries.
Create and configure lists.
Assign permissions and access rights.
Create and configure a communication site.
Implement workflows with Forms and Flow.
Creating and Configuring a New Site
- Topic A: Create a Site in SharePoint
- Topic B: Configure Site Look and Layout
Creating and Configuring Document Libraries
- Topic A: Create Document Libraries
- Topic B: Configure File Versioning and Checkout
- Topic C: Configure Content Approval
Creating and Configuring Lists
- Topic A: Add List Apps to a Site
- Topic B: Create Custom Lists
- Topic C: Create Calculated and Validated Columns
Assigning Permissions and Access Rights
- Topic A: Secure Sites with Permissions
- Topic B: Secure Apps, Documents, and Files
Creating and Configuring a Communication Site
- Topic A: Create a Communication Site
- Topic B: Configure a Communication Site
Implementing Workflows with Forms and Flow
- Topic A: Capture Data with Forms
- Topic B: Store Form Data in SharePoint with Flow
- Topic C: Automate Business Processes with Forms, Flow, and SharePoint
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage SharePoint team or communication sites in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019.