Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitiveCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will use the advanced tools and features in PowerPoint to create and deliver engaging presentations.
Customize design templates.
Use ink to hand draw elements.
Work with media.
Build advanced transitions and animations.
Finalize a presentation.
Customize presentation navigation.
Secure and distribute a presentation.
Customizing Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Topic C: Add Headers and Footers
Using Ink to Hand Draw Elements
- Topic A: Draw Objects
- Topic B: Write Math Equations
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Working with Media
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Add a Screen Recording
Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
- Topic A: Use the Morph Transition
- Topic B: Customize Animations
Finalizing a Presentation
- Topic A: Collaborate on a Presentation
- Topic B: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic C: Record a Presentation
- Topic D: Set Up a Slide Show
Customizing Presentation Navigation
- Topic A: Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Topic B: Add Links
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Create a Video or a CD
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2019, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.