Handle Legal Issues in the Alcoholic Beverage Business
Starting an alcoholic beverage business presents the aspiring brewer, distiller or winemaker with an enormous challenge. From obtaining licenses and permits, to financing facilities and expensive equipment, to navigating complex state and federal rules and regulations, each decision must be made with care. Do you have the information you need to help your clients get their small businesses off the ground? Our experienced faculty will equip you with the tools you need to navigate the most common legal issues alcoholic beverage producers will encounter. Explore the essentials of alcoholic beverage law - register today!
- Review the regulatory framework of alcohol law and identify key federal and state agencies.
- Learn how to obtain the necessary licenses and approvals from the TTB and other regulators.
- Avoid costly mistakes related to alcoholic beverage labeling and trademarks.
- Gain insight into how to overcome unique financing challenges faced by breweries, distilleries and vineyards.
- Handle distribution challenges and negotiate agreements with wholesalers and other retailers.