Catch Up on New Developments
The Department of Labor recently issued guidance changing the way employers must handle FMLA and paid leave. Do you have the knowledge you need to help your clients remain in compliance and avoid costly mistakes? This program will bring you up to speed with the new rules, providing you with practical tips for calculating FMLA, reviewing and updating company policies, and making sure management isn't working with outdated information. Stay up-to-date on the Family Medical Leave Act - order today!
- Learn how to calculate FMLA under the new rules.
- Review and update existing leave policies to ensure compliance.
- Consider the impact the changes could have on interactions between FMLA and ADA.
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Cynthia Pietrucha
- Calculating FMLA Along with Paid Leave
- Reviewing Existing Policies - What Needs to be Changed
- Updating Policies, Procedures and Documents Under the New FMLA Interpretation
- Maintaining Accurate Records
- What this Means for the Interplay of FMLA and ADA
- Ensuring Managers and Supervisors are in Compliance
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants, HR professionals and paralegals will also benefit.