Learn How to Recover Through UM/UIM Coverage or the At-Fault Driver
The criminal acts of others shouldn't bar hit-and-run victims from recovering compensation for their injuries and out-of-pocket losses. In this program, seasoned faculty will show you how to help your clients recover through their insurance companies or track down and pin down liability on the guilty party. Take your clients down the road to recovery - order today!
- Detangle coverage issues and discover how to effectively bring UM claims for compensation.
- Learn how to investigate hit-and-run accidents to find the responsible driver.
- Get the most out of your evidence and poke holes in theirs: pain transfers, alibis and witnesses, experts and more.
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Michael R. Mey
- UM/UIM Coverage and Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Investigating Hit and Runs
- Evidence of Drunk or Distracted Driving
- Paint Transfer Analysis
- Working with Accident and Medical Expert Witnesses
- Evidence Reliability: Alibis & Witnesses, Experts, Photograph Credibility, etc.
- Negotiating Hit-and-Run Claims with Insurance Companies
- Pursuing (and Obtaining) Punitive Damages
- Litigation and Trial Tips and Techniques
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.