Secure Your Clients' Title Interests
Protecting insureds from defects and working to maximize coverage is critical. Join our experienced faculty as they take a careful look at the latest ALTA endorsements, commonly requested endorsements, tips for getting underwriters to "insure over" defects and more. Don't miss this chance to brush up on your knowledge of title endorsements and affirmative coverage. Register today!
- Take a closer look at the different types of endorsements available to clients.
- Examine the most commonly requested endorsements and determine when the benefits justify the cost.
- Structure affirmative coverage so it is tailored toward each unique situation.
- Learn about underwriter decision-making so that you have a better understanding of how to work with them.
- Get tips for negotiating with title insurers and convincing them to insure over defects.
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: John T. Lotardo
- Owners' Policy Endorsements and Loan Policy Endorsements Explained
- Commercial Property and Residential Property Endorsements Clarified
- The Latest ALTA Endorsements
- Obtain an Endorsement or Remove the Exception?
- Commonly Requested Endorsements: What to Request and When
- Obtaining Affirmative Coverage to Suit the Situation
- Understanding Underwriter Decision-Making
- Negotiating and Working with Title Insurance Companies
- Getting Insurers to Insure Over the Defect and Make an Exception for Issues
This program is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit others who want to maximize their title insurance knowledge, including title insurance professionals, employees of title and abstract companies, real estate professionals and paralegals.