Stay Ahead of the Curve with the Latest Trends and Challenges
Staying ethically compliant is a moving target for every practicing attorney. This timely legal ethics briefing will give you a round-up of the most important areas that are changing and need urgent attention. Get the latest advice and protect your professional reputation - order today!
- Get an updated view of what attorney technology competence entails.
- Keep up with the changing attorney advertising rules.
- Stay out of hot water when speaking online.
- Find out if your data security set-up and practices are up to the latest challenges and expectations.
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Thomas J. McClure
- Attorney Duty of Technology Competence
- Legal Ethics and Email: Maintaining Multiple Email Accounts
- Proffering Casual Advice
- Changing Attorney Advertising Rules
- Comparing Acceptable Attorney Ads - Instagram vs. Facebook
- Proposed Anti-Bias Rule
- Attorney Duties and Data Security (And Recent Breach Formal Opinion 483)
- Ethics of Multi-Jurisdictional Practice
- Attorney's Duties When a Client Uses Companies or Brokers to Finance the Legal Fees (Formal Opinion 484)
- Notifying Clients of a Material Error
- The Changing Anti-Bias, Anti-Discrimination, Anti-Harassment Ethics Rules in the Age of #MeToo
- Attorney Speech Online: Beyond Blogging
This legal ethics briefing is designed for attorneys.