Improve Your Chances of Successful Debt Collection
When debtors disappear and make their assets hard to find, debt collectors need to know where to look, what to look for, and how to separate the good information from the bad. This program will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to track down debtors and locate their assets. Our faculty will teach you how to boost your search skills by using social media and other online tools to your advantage. Learn how to find hidden debtors, uncover their assets, and successfully recover the debt - order today!
- Get practical skip tracing tips on using social media and other online resources to track down debtors.
- Acquire sophisticated techniques for locating bank accounts and other hidden assets.
- Don't waste your time - learn how to confirm you're attempting to collect from the right person.
11:00 AM to 2:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
11:00 - 12:30, Lynda L. Laing
- When Debtors Go Underground - Top Techniques to Find Them
- Using Social Media to Your Advantage
- Where to Look When Contact Information is Out of Date
- Locating Business Entities and Confirming the Details
- The Biggest Skip Tracing Errors - And How to Avoid Them
12:45 - 2:15, Ronald S. Weiss
- Do You Have the Right Debtor? Determining Your Contact is THE ONE
- Locating Hard-to-Find Employment Information to Garnish Wages
- Finding Bank Accounts and Assets Debtors May be Hiding
- Overcoming Data Overload - Finding Information That Matters
- Case Law Update
This course is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit debt collectors, accountants and paralegals.